Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm about to start something new...


Ok, I'm going to start something new. I would really like to attemp to begin A Painting A Day, however, with my work and class schedule, including homework, and most of all getting to play with my son on the weekends... time seems to be short! So, I am going to attempt A Painting A Week!

Here is the first in my Painting A Week. It's called 'After the Rain' , 11x14, Oil on Board, $350.00. To purchase this and any other of my pieces please go to: http://scottalcorn.webs.com/

2 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly talented... I look forward to catching up and following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shea. This is beautiful. It invites one to walk along after a hard rain and watch the earth soak up what it needs to survive.

    ReplyDelete